Dr. Miguel Montalvo is a bariatric surgeon who is experienced in all bariatric procedures in Tijuana, Mexico.
Name: Miguel Angel Montalvo Lucero.
Birth Place: Tijuana Baja California Mexico
Current Residence: Tijuana Baja California Mexico.
Specialty Card: 8556486
Degree in Medicine (2000-2005)
- Faculty of Medicine of the Baja California State University
- General Surgery Specialty: 2009-2013 North East National Medical Center of High Specialty, Mexican Social Security Institute. Monterrey Nuevo Leon.
- Active Member of the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders since 2016
- Active Member of the Mexican Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (MSMBS) since 2016
- Active Member of the General Surgery Mexican Association
- Active Member of the Tijuana General Surgeons College
- Certified by the Mexican Counsel of General Surgery
- Surgery Professor at Xochicalco University
- Surgeon at Tijuana Social Security Mexican Institute
- Resident Coordinator of General Surgery 2012-2013
Courses & Activities
- MGB/OABG by the Mexican Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- XXXIX International Congress of General Surgeon. Nov 2016
- Bariatric Surgery Upgrade Course by the Mexican Association of General Surgeons Oct 2015
- Surgery Assistant of Dr Elias Ortiz on many bariatric procedures since 2014
- Forum State Discussions Competitor at Monterrey Mexico “The Repercussions of Bariatric Surgery on Metabolic Syndrome” Feb 2013
- XXXVI International Congress of General Surgeons 2012
- Lap Band training course 2009